For 2020 Year-End Tax Planning, in order to position your tax strategy to your greatest advantage, you must know what has changed and what hasn't.
In just 90 minutes, speakers will help attendees review the tax impact of 2020's new policies and legislation as they pertain to attendees' personal and business financial and tax planning strategies.
- What regulatory changes we can expect to see in the coming year, and how will they impact qualified plans, the distribution of qualified plans, and retirement and estate planning?
- How current rates and federal aid may impact future financial and tax plans?
- How individuals and domestic and international businesses can mitigate current and potential future tax changes?
- What are the tax implications of the Paycheck Protection Act, the SECURE Act, and the CARES Act?
- Why is the Maryland Pass-Through Entity legislation important?
- Amanda Wooddell Wilhelm, CPA, MST
- Chris DeBlanc, CPA, CFP
- Jim Wilhelm, CPA
- James Eaton, CPA, PFS, MBA
- Michael Bondi, CPA
Earn up to 1.5 CPE Credits!
DATE: November 17, 2020
TIME: 1:00 PM - 2:30 PM EST
WHERE: GoToWebinar (link to be provided upon registering
We look forward to you joining us on November 17th. Even if you can't make it at the scheduled time, we'll share the recording with all registrants afterwards.