Hilton Takes to the Cloud
With over 4,900 properties in 104 countries and territories, and nearly 300,000 employees, the global hotel chain, Hilton Worldwide, wanted to reinvent its portfolio of brands and transform its properties into destinations. To do this, they knew they needed to strengthen their foundation ─ with budgeting, planning and management reporting.
This case study:
- reviews the data collection, process coordination and business reporting challenges that Hilton faced
- provides an overview of the Oracle PBCS solution that was implemented
- highlights the organizational benefits that Hilton achieved by implementing PBCS together with a foundational redesign of its global business reporting processes
Download the success story to see how our Business Performance Management group leveraged their expertise as a two-time Oracle CloudSelect Platinum Partner to architect these new solutions for Hilton Worldwide.
- - - -
About the SC&H Group Business Performance Management Practice
- Only Oracle Platinum Partner to achieve Oracle CloudSelect status two consecutive years (2016, 2017)
- Oracle Platinum Partner since 2007 with 200+ clients
- Oracle-Hyperion EPM specialists since 2001